I wanted to simplify my card with just using Stamps Ink and paper, but Adding some interest. This Layering technique is stunning, Little did I know how easy it was going to be, a little time consuming, but so well worth all the effort.
Measurements & Instructions
- Card base in Calypso Coral : 14.8 x 21cm scored @ 10.5cm (Standard A2).
- Card layers/matts in Calypso Coral 11.8cm x 7.5cm & 7.3cm x 5cm.
- Card layers in Basic White 2x 14.3cm x 10cm, 1x 11.3cm x 7cm & 1x 6.8cm x 4.5cm
- Basic White Cardstock for sentiment 10cm x 2cm.
- Grab 3 layers of white cardstock, the 14.3cm, 11.3cm & 6.8cm and lay them on top of each other how you would like them. and with a glue dot stick each layer together, DONOT push to hard and you want to be able to remove them after stamping
- With your Calypso Coral Ink Pad, Ink up your Chrysanthemum stamp and start stamping over all three layers. then with your Sentiment Cardstock, stamp your sentiment also with the Calypso Coral.
- Then once you have finished stamping, release each layer from each other, with the liquid Glue adhere the stamped layer (14.3cm)to the card base, then with the Calypso Coral cardstock mats/layers, using dimensionals attach the 2 other stamped cardstock to the mats. Then with liquid Glue glue the 1st layer ensuring that the stamped image lines up, the repeat with the last layer.
- Once all layers are adhered, then with the sentiment you will need to use liquid glue at the end that will attach to the top layer, then a dimensional to the other side to adhere to the layer below.
- Add whichever embellishments you would like. I used the Polished Dots that come with the Symbols of Fortune Suite. And some Brushed Brass Butterflies.
- With the second basic white cardstock 14.3cm x 10cm, this is for inside your card, adhere with liquid glue if you are not stamping any sentiment on it, otherwise stamp first then stick layer inside the card.
Here is a variation to the same technique!
Stampin’ Up! Products
If you Don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to have you as a customer. You can purchase any of the Stampin Up card making and paper craft products I use from Crafting Down Under, available to residents in Australia Only via my online shop by clicking the images below or contacting me direct via email or phone.
It means a lot to me to have your continued support. So if you do decide to shop with me please use my current Host Code AXDZFH6G for all orders up to $250. All orders that use this code will receive a little extra thank you from me next month.
If you place an order for $250 and above, please don't use the host code, you can get the rewards for yourself. But if you do spend that much, please think about joining Stampin Up and My team 'Down Under Crafters', as you'll end up saving more for your future product purchases.
More info can be found on the JOIN MY TEAM tab.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used
Until Next Time ,