Measurements & Instructions
- Card base in Soft Succulent 14.8cm x 21cmm scored @ 10.5cm (standard A2)
- Cardstock Layer Evening Evergreen 14.3cm x 10 cm & Sentiment Layer 2cm x 8cm
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 13.8cm x 9.5cm
- Cardstock in Basic White 14.3cm x 10cm and Sentiment 1.5cm x 7.5cm
- Mother of pearl Speciality Paper for die cutting
- Adhere the DSP to the Evening Evergreen layer and then adhere this to the Soft Succulent Cardcase.
- Stamp sentiment in Soft Succulent Ink on the basic shite cardstock and then adhere that to the evening evergreen sentiment layer. Stamp the 14.3cm x 10cm Basic White layer for inside the card. your Choice, I did a second generation stamped Crane and then stamped sentiment in mine.
- Die cut the ginseng flower out of the mother of pearl speciality paper.
- Adhere the Sentiment with stampin dimensionals along with the die cut ginseng flower out of the mother of pearl speciality paper.
- Embellish with Polished Dots.
Stampin’ Up! Products
If you Don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to have you as a customer. You can purchase any of the Stampin Up card making and paper craft products I use from Crafting Down Under, available to residents in Australia Only via my online shop by clicking the images below or contacting me direct via email or phone.
It means a lot to me to have your continued support. So if you do decide to shop with me please use my current Host Code AXDZFH6G for all orders up to $250. All orders that use this code will receive a little extra thank you from me next month.
If you place an order for $250 and above, please don't use the host code, you can get the rewards for yourself. But if you do spend that much, please think about joining Stampin Up and My team 'Down Under Crafters', as you'll end up saving more for your future product purchases.
More info can be found on the JOIN MY TEAM tab.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used
Until Next Time ,